Friday, March 1, 2013

Awareness poster


Here are some ideas I had for my awareness poster. The top is supposed to be a tongue spitting out "bullets" of hate words, even though the tongue looks like its coming from an animal, although I could say that those who say such things are animal like.  Then there is cyber bullying with weapons shooting out of a cell phone. And also texting and driving, which I explain below:




The concept is to use common texting phrases as a car on the road. But before the texter can get home, they crash and become R.I.P.!


So, I think I will go with texting and driving for my poster. Below, are some alternatives I am considering for the final piece.

 


1 comment:

  1. Chris, Of course I am going to say go with the bullying maybe the cyber bullying, these are issues that I see a lot. Then on the other hand txting and driving is a major issue, there was another young person who died in my area and they were a senior in high school, so very sad... I like the txt's on wheels they will be eye catching and something I have never seen before. good luck, Theresa

    ReplyDelete